@sweezy we need to fix this my friends go rage cuz of this bro mon gonna lose its users if dis not fixed

my friend got an epic on his screen, then it started running away. im pretty sure that when its moving u can still get the screen to flash and fight it but i saw him click multiple times, but it just continued running off the screen. after that he was like: bruhhh i touched it but it didnt work bruhhhhh thats so annoyyyinnnnggggg

Hey,

Next time, try clicking just ahead of where the Bro-Mon is running. If it’s moving super fast, your friend might not be hitting the actual spot.

But if that’s not the issue, there could be something else going on. Thanks for letting us know, we’ll check it out. If you have more comments, just let me know!

i think its bcuz the hitboxes are too small, i think making it larger would help

I thought they were already pretty big?

the hitboxes might be different for each bro mon

btw i saw my profile here: Hey @sweezy can you pls add special abillitys for each bro-mon btw I got all of the - Bro-Mon / Game Enhancement Ideas - Sweezy Community it said someone was gonna be banned and it had my profile on it