Thanks everyone! 🙂😃

Hello Sweezy Community! Thank you all so much for being amazing people, and always believing in each other. I just woke up this morning, checked my notifications on here, and was literally jumping up and down and screaming with joy XD. @sweezy made me a leader and I just want to thank him and all of you for supporting me and giving me motivation to keep helping this community! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day, and also…
DOUG IS THE GOAT!!
chiquichico
(also credits to @Catstrophe bc he actually publicly told me that he thinks I should be a moderator which Im pretty sure made sweezy do it, but idk. also @cloud haha, and ggs. ifykyk.

(also I just pinned this for a couple hours)

2 Likes

Omg yaaassssssssss less go! You deserve every bit of it!

2 Likes

so exciting

2 Likes

tysm!

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

maybe you can fill the kaiser sized hole in the community’s heart

1 Like

haha thanks, I’ll try my best!

1 Like

remember when @colizy was around and I had to go so I asked you to guard the community, im getting flashbacks

1 Like

haha yeah, memories are flooding back to me as well!

im actually really glad you’re here as a leader now as we leaders have diff times backside of where we live and we need more to clock in while we’re gone.

1 Like

yeah, I actually did notice different timezones in the leaders, and Im pretty sure I’m the only one in Australia here, so it should definitely help the community stay the way it should be!

2 Likes

yeah it gonna help

2 Likes

I didn’t read the post at first and I saw you pinned it and I was like wat da het lol

1 Like

haha yeah I actually imagined that would happen to someone lol! It must have came as a huge shock XD!

2 Likes

Congrats on getting leader!! I have a question though. I’m kinda new so does being a leader like change anything or is it just like a cool title to show ur cool and have done a lot of good stuff in the community?

2 Likes

Thanks! Being a leader is basically like being an admin on the sweezy community. Although it is also a pretty cool title, and it does show one’s accomplishments in the community, it also gives them the ability pin posts, close posts, delete posts, and a bunch of other cool features!

2 Likes

Ooohhhhhhh. Ok. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

np!

1 Like