Tutube's New Bro-mon ideas?

‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘‘SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TOPIC’’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’’
‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’
Hello Everyone.I’m a newbie,so I try to create some new Bro-mon monster.
At here,i’ll post my Bro-mon ideas on here.If you guys need to ask something about the “Monster”…Just say it,I’ll try to answer you guys.
Annnnnnn…nd if you guys have some Bro-mon ideas,you can post it on here.
If you guys like this topic,you can vote this topic.
‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘THANKS FOR READ THIS’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’’
<=========================================================================>

Name:Krursor
Idea:your default cursor
Crush(Level):Common
Type:Cybrrr
Description:Krursor was a normal cursor.He had a happy life until his user found “Sweezy cursor” and use them .Krursor became jealous.Krursor became angry.And now,he is a crazy cursor but still try to make his user use him again.
Hey @Sweezy,you can change it if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon.

PLEASE REPLY ME

1 Like

Name:Tankommander
Idea:randomly pop up in my mind
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Fanfave?(I don’t know,@Sweezy,do it)
Description:Tankommander was a commander of a troop of tank.He lived on an unknown planet.His troop always win.In every battle,he also support his troop by shoot enemy.He the greatest leader on that planet.
Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

4 Likes

Name:Systemmonster
Idea:Solar system
Crush(Level):Mythical
Type:Cosmix
Description:Systemmonster is a monster.It wandering in the universe.Human can only see it as a system.Someone writed:“In the night sky,a lonely thing wandering in the universe with it’s white dot”.

Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me
For the “white dot”,what does that mean?That means the planets that orbit the star(it’s head)

4 Likes

Name:WildRoardiaton
Idea:from nowhere
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:FanFave?idk,do it,@Sweezy
Description:Born from a storage in a war.WildRoardiation was a normal barrel.Until there’s a bomb destroyed all other barrel,he feel lonely,angry.Now,he is on the way to revenge for his friends.

,please reply me

4 Likes

Sorry,i’m bad at drawing and make idea.So it can be bad:(

Cool ideas!

2 Likes

Name:WakeAlarm
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Idk,do it,@Sweezy
Description:"NEVER LATE FOR SCHOOL"says WakeAlarm.He always wake his owner up,so he doesn’t late for school.But his owner forgot to bring him while moving house.Now he’s forgotten

,please reply me

3 Likes

Name:GunBananer
Type:Foodie
Description:GunBananer,a brave soldier in the fruit world,fights for his family,friends,and other bananas.He gazes at the Moon,wondering about the flying banana in the sky.Wishing he could soar like it.

,please reply me

3 Likes

Name:CatBulb
Type:Wildify?Idk @Sweezy,do it
Description:CatBulb is a cat but her body is a light bulb,she only got her face.When she appear,the person that see her first will have an idea for something.But to this day,no one know where she is and who she is.

,please reply me

3 Likes

WOWZERSSSSSSS! Great idea chat, keep it up maybe not that gramatical work tho sorry lol

2 Likes

I’m not good at English
not good at drawing
not good at making story

2 Likes

its literally fine i was joking, im a manical moderater ok, i luvvvvvvvv your ideas btw :heart:

2 Likes

if you could help me something…like making story and drawing…
i would thanks you very much

yeah what do you need my man

2 Likes

ight got you

2 Likes

maybe not drawing because its worse than yours :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it’s summer so i can make more…so if you could…

i don’t belive

lol many dont like @SophiaBeifong shes really supportive and can help more than i can

2 Likes