Tutube's New Bro-mon ideas?

what country are you from?

2 Likes

but i don’t think she would accept to help…

1 Like

i know i still need to use English to answer you
Vietnam

4 Likes

Ofc she would! She is literally the nicest user here! She’ll help!

5 Likes

Cool man, Im from Iceland, but i live in the US

4 Likes

cool

4 Likes

that was bad text on my part everyone loves her lol

5 Likes

but if you use chatgpt
it’s different

2 Likes

I don’t use ChatGPT

4 Likes

I use chatgpt to count characters…and make it shorter

3 Likes

I don’t even use the chatgpt 4.0
I just use the 3.5 so it can’t create image

2 Likes

I don’t use AI, I code AI :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

5 Likes

What the heck?

2 Likes

Im a coder, but I dont work for sweezy

4 Likes

Im and indie developer

3 Likes

you can even create your own website :flushed:

2 Likes

yeah ive made plenty, i know 5 types of coding languages

4 Likes

i got nothing knowledge with coding and progamming

2 Likes

makes senses not too many people do

4 Likes

i cant because im just 12 years old :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

5 Likes