youre ok theres literal 9 year olds here

1 Like

Yo that cool,i do duolingo but have nothing knowledge

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

youll learn

for some reason,i do it for fun

yeha

i lost my ~185 streak :weary:

can you check my idea out? click on the blue text Finally… A new Bro Mon idea!

dang

1 Like

i’ll try to draw your idea…but not right now

1 Like

you know it’s late for a 12 years old kid :weary:
it’s time for sleep
If you got anything to ask or something…please says it out and i’ll check tomorrow’s night.
so cya

ok bye

1 Like

Crobssaint Bro-mon
Name:Crobssaint
Crush(Level):Common
Type:Foodie
Description:Crobssaint was a croissant made by a baker.One day,someone buy him.He saw many crabs swimming in a tank of water and wanted to swim like them.So he run away and find a tank of water to swim in.
Design: A crab that made of croissant

Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

2 Likes

Name:Draircraftfly
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:Wildify
What is phrase?idk:“Protect the nature with airstrike” or “Natural aircraft,Mechanic dragonfly”
Description:Brave pilot,Brave aircraft.Fly at speed 20 km/h(12.4 miles/h).Equiped 20 gravels,10 worms.Fight for the nature,against human.It’s not easy to catch them.
Design:A dragonfly that looks like aircraft.

Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

2 Likes

Idea:B-2 Spirit + Stingray
Name:Spiristingray
What is phrase?idk:" Slowly kill enemy underwater"
Description:Never mess with this stingray.They can fly and swim at 50km/h(31 miles/h).Carry lots of trash and metal.They are on their way to revenge human for what they done.
Design:B-2 with eyes and tail of stingray

,please reply me

2 Likes

I love the stingray one

1 Like

I guess this is too weird,Guess this won’t be added
Name:DemoAngel
Crush(Level):Legendary
Type:@Sweezy,do it
What is phrase?:“Bring lie and make people die”
Description:Don’t trust her,she’s a Devil masquerading as an angel.Always lie people and make they suicide.Appear like an angel and go away like a demon.
Design:Angel has something like demon

,please reply me

1 Like

Idea:Submarine+Humpback whale
Name:SubmarineHumpback
Type:Wildify?
What is phrase?:Idk:),@Sweezy,do it
Description:This is a humpback whale,but alien turn it into this.It’s not dangerous if you don’t threat it.It’s could shoot it’s own children to defend.It’s wandering in the sea to protect the sea.

,please reply me

1 Like

I love ur ideas!

1 Like