Tutube's New Bro-mon ideas?

Name:Peace-Geon
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Wildify
Phrase:“Peace for humanity!”
Description:This pigeon saw people running and hiding in the war.It can’t see the world like this anymore,it fly around the world,drop paper to tell people stop war.Peace is better.

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

2 Likes

Tutube try improving your grammer when you type the description but great art :smiley:

Im not good at English,including drawing and more…But I just post this…like how I entertainment?But I still hope it to get add for some reason that I dont know :wink:

You are very good at drawing! You are always down about yourself keep your head high

Im underwater,the place where im under you,under the society,the deepest

Your drawings are amazing and btw if u dont no yet your krusor is going to be added

1 Like

And instead of putting ideas here make new topics. I noticed taht your made a new topic about krusor, and right when you did that krusor got added.

1 Like

So just make all of your ideas into different topics in the ideas page

1 Like

I don’t know!This drawing is look bad and funny.
By the way,while playing a game,I saw a guy named Anonymouse,that’s why I make this bro-mon…Why it look so funny?!
Name:Anonymouse
Crush(Level):Rare
Phrase?:“Hacking the sewers!”
Description:A little mouse,but a professional hacker.This mouse was having a happy life,until it found a computer from a hacker.The mouse use it,learn it.The mouse is now hacking all the sewers in the world!

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

2 Likes

He def on “Tor” pretty good drawing tho

2 Likes

Name:DefAvaPerson
Crush(Level):Legendary
Type:???
Phrase?:“Mystery of profile”
Description:One of the default avatar,this person is still a mystery.When people have their own avatar.This person go away,because his job is finished.

,please reply me

why ava tho

I dont know how to name it perfectly,can you name it?

Any = Anonymous
so AnyDefPerson?

Like a question but cool!

1 Like

Ava means Avatar…

Default Avatar Person…not good

ohhh

Eelectric Bro-mon
I’m out of ideas now,and I guess I’m not gonna make the drawing on paper in some day because the phone have a problem.
Name:Eelectric
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:Wildify?
Phrase?:“Light up the ocean with electric!”
Description:Eelectric born from an ocean,the nature give it a special ability that is electric.But this eel just evolve into another version.More powerful electric,Light up where it go.

,please reply me