Tutube's New Bro-mon ideas?

If ur making bro-mon u have to make a new topic or sweezy won’t really look at them and they can’t mark it done

1 Like

:slight_smile:
I also think about it but i make too much :frowning:

Oh then i’m gonna make each topic for each idea :frowning:

Don’t ask me why…because i draw it on computer.
Name:Scamster
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:Wildify?
Phrase?:“I don’t scam”
Description:This little hamster was raised by a scammer that scam people through the internet.It make scamster start learn do to do like that.Now,Scamster is scamming animals through internet.

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

1 Like

Turmoil

1 Like

What?

Turmoil

1 Like

i LOVEEE this idea!!!

1 Like

that offenciz

1 Like

how

2 Likes

Idk know why :slight_smile:
Name:GooMapin
Crush(Level):Epic
Type:Browsarr or Webby?
Phrase?:“Travel Around World!”
Description:GooMapin was a very useful website.But sometimes it lead people to wrong place,it make people dont want to use it.GooMapin become angry,it’s finding people to tell them to go travel and use it.

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

1 Like

ummm

1 Like

Tell me how!

2 Likes

Idle:

Battle:

Idk…why…I…making…This…
Name:IntelliBot
Crush(Level):Legendary
Type:Webby
Phrase?:“What Can I help You Today?”
Description:IntelliBot is a very intelligence AI.But people use it as a joke,they sometimes yelling at it,and more.It got angry,It became a virus and attack people’s computer.Asking if they need help.

,please reply me

__Idk…why i making this…that’s real…By the way the Battle pose will be:Turn white to black(the color of the AI) two thing near it will turn from Earth,Solar system or something to weapon…idk :slight_smile:

sorry no

create a topic, it’s better

Why! You are just saying that with NO proof! How should I believe you then?

I was saying that tutube was ok and there were 9 year olds on the site, what wrong with that?!?

I already but not create much :slight_smile:

Idle:

Appear:

Name:UnRipSkele
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:???
Phrase?:“I didn’t rip!”
Description:UnRipSkele was revived by an angel,the angel said he need to do what the angel say but he doesn’t accept.The angel become angry and turn into a demon,UnRipSkele now is still chase by the demon.

,please reply me