Don’t become emo on me bro

1 Like

I guess that’s not a big error…maybe leave that alone

1 Like

Name:Geomethetic
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:???
Phrase?:“1+1-3^3(3/4)x3.14:57=?”
Description:Math,one of the most important subjects,also one of the hardest.This monster made by the numbers and the polygons in Math.It make the puzzle to someone randomly,and tell them to do that.

Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

Name:SpinLight
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Wildify?
Phrase?:“Spin through the sky!”
Description:Born from a storm,where lightnings appear and bright the sky up for a second.This is a Lightning that was lost in the storm.The tornado appear and help.Now it’s has a power of the wind and the electric
Design:A lightning that spin very fast.

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

Beyblade?

1 Like

Idk XD

I think I’m gonna make a topic talk about “422 error” or maybe?Let me try again first.

Draircraftfly reminds me of whirlbee

1 Like

Ya have a nice sence of creativity tutube

can u make a curtain monster

Curtain?hmmm?I also think of that while sleeping…I’ll try to see if i can draw it or not :slight_smile:

I don’t know why :frowning:
Name:CurRain
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:???
Phrase?:“It still rain!”
Description:CurRain is a curious curtain that always check the weather outside it’s own window,but it doesn’t know that the window is about it’s feeling.So it always rain.

.Hey @Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me