Was there a new update added that doesn't automatically regenerate health after a battle?

I can’t tell if this is a bug or just a new feature. Typically, after battling, my Bro-Mons return to my collection with full HP. This time however, I had two battles right after each other (I have a lot of tabs open) and when I opened up the battle with my preferred Bro-Mon, his health was still low from the previous battle. Is this supposed to happen?

Huh…As I remember,the bro-mon will automatically regen the health…And I have all br-mons now so I can’t test right now…Let see othes’ info

Hey there! :wave:

Great question! What you’re experiencing is actually a new feature we introduced in the latest update (v1.11.0). Now, after a battle, your Bro-Mons need a little downtime to recover their HP before they’re back at full health. :adhesive_bandage:

It’s a way to add a bit more strategy—so you might need to shuffle your team a bit more between battles. Don’t worry though, your Bro-Mon will heal up over time and be ready for action again soon!

You can check out all the details in the full Changeblog here: Bro-Mon Changeblog v1.11.0

Thanks for checking in, and happy battling! :crumble_crunch: :vs: :yawnmallow_battle:

That why last time I do bromon….oh forget about it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!MY FIREWALLFENRIR WIN STREAK…

Okay :+1: