What new Groups Should We Create? Share Your Ideas! :awkward_look_monkey:

i wanna be leader of arba clan

Yo thanks for making my group @sweezy

1 Like

@GalaxyGang is fire thx

Ty sweezy me too i love @WarriorCats pls add @Imnotrex112 and @JayfeatherLover

Yay!

GROUP IDEAS - BY SOPHIABEIFONG

Hello @sweezy , I have some cool group concepts here on this post!

#1 - Sports Life Group

Name: Sports Life Group
Joining: Free for everyone
Description: Kick the ball… Hey, pass the ball to me! Get on board with the sports guys! By bouncing the ball and making a simple table tennis move, you can change the community with ideas that make fans shout “WOW!”. :lebron_james_sunshine_1:

#2 - Games Club

Name: Games Club
Joining: Free for everyone
Description: Time to discuss about the newest (and oldest) games that the sweezians love! On this group games will feel at home, talking with the incredible gamers that have skill to win! :vs:

#3 - Bro-gang

Name: The Bro-Gang
Joining: Only for those really bro-mon fans! (Free for everyone)
Description: Quick, click on this! Wait, its the bro-gang! Where sweezians talk about their favorite bro-mon and discuss about the worse. Only true experts will know about every single bro-mon in the game… Share your knowledge with the newest guys! :bromon2:

#3 - Meme masters

Name: Meme Masters
Joining: Funny guys only (free for everyone)
Description: Have fun and laught with the best memes that you ever seen! Read sweezians’ memes will make anyone better on a bad day. If you feel sad, check out the funniest memes with the funniest guys and you’ll be amazing! :pop_cat:

#4 - Zoo Party

Name: Zoo Party Group
Joining: Animal fans (free for everyone)
Description: Share the most ugliest animals here, or the most beauty creature that you even see, here’s a place where the dog bark and the party starts! The sweezians can talk about any animal here and discuss about the nature’s best creature!

@sweezy you can create the icons, later i’ll create more! I feel so creatve this week! :emojigolem_lovely:

2 Likes

people enter by theirself

oof caqn you join the group maybe? :slight_smile:

But idk nothing about warrior cats

aww

I’mma meme master :moyai:

1 Like

im pretty humorous too :3

2 Likes

yup only real :moyai: can be there

How about a group called gamer clan

RIP

2 Likes

i already suggest, please before suggest a new idea scroll up and see if it has any similar idea first

2 Likes

Strawhats?

Wot do u mean by STRAWHATS?!?!?!?!

Lmao

1 Like

:flushed: Ermmmm…