What would you do if you could be Sweezy for a day?

Here you can write down what you what do if you has the chance to be Sweezy for a day. Be creative! (@sweezy feel free to check this out!)

Everyone leader

lol nice

1 Like

would be VERY chaotic tho

1 Like

XD lol

1 Like

Hmmm, if I were @sweezy…
I would add all the funniest ideas created by the community (that haven’t been added). There would be a big event here at Sweezy in which everyone would participate: A massive bro-mon hunt during Easter! On the exact day of Easter, instead of hunting for eggs, you can enter the Sweezy Community here, there will be a topic saying that there are bro-mons hidden everywhere, and you will have to find them all (yes, more than 70 currently). But you’ll have all the bro-mons in your area just one day, the next day you’ll have what you had again. Whoever managed to find them all would win a badge here in the Sweezy Community… What else? I would create an Adblock extension for YouTube, but in the AdVacuBlocker version, every time an ad appears, an advacublocker would “suck” the entire ad, just like a vacuum cleaner, and the best part: You would be able to customize your own AdVacuBlocker! I would make Cloudphant mythic, of course. I would create a badge bigger than the leader, in which you could ban people and give badges to others (or I would make it so that leaders could do this)…

Oh, it’s so many things, I couldn’t be @sweezy for just one day haha

2 Likes

so true XD

1 Like

I would add everybodys idea

1 Like