About the New Monster Ideas category

I love the phrase and the idea, but it can’t be a FanFave because it’s not an already existing character, sorry.

1 Like

awesome!!!

1 Like

This idea is SUPER cool! @sweezy even if you don’t add this you have to see it!!!

1 Like

hey heyu it’s not funny it’s perfect

1 Like

cutebearp
name:bob
idea: dudu dudu bear ( sad version)
crash:epic
type: wildify
desc: Bob, a small bear from the Whispering Woods, was always scared of everything, from rustling leaves to fluttering butterflies.He always feared the smallest things like bugs, or even a SMALL piece of moss. Bob always wore a hoodie. Always. ik this bio kinda stanky
SWEEZY PLS ANSWER GAUUHHHHHHHHHHH
yes i made the drawing in paint 3d

Hey! If you like animals, you should vote for my warriors bro mon! Just a suggestion

Name: Dogaroo
Idea: he is jumping all over your screen!
Crush (level): epic
Type: Cosmix
Description (max 250 characters): This monster is jumping and flying everywhere! Dogaroo was born inside the magic tree in the over universe, but he accidentally got here from the black hole. He’s adorable, but be careful he can bite, and jump on the big distances with a light speed! Also he have very powerful legs, so he can protect itself.
Design (optional):

1 Like

Name: Fowl
Idea: make you happy!
Crush (level): epic
Type: wildify
Description (max 250 characters): it’s the wisest animal in the forests. Also it’s having good hearing and flying.
Design (optional):

name blockolock
idea minecraft grass block with lock icon
crush epic
type webby
description born from the Minecraft 1.21 update, this block now ventures the web, looking for another user to lock

1 Like

i tried my best chrome web store bro-mon🤯

niceeeeeeee

acornaut
rarity:legendary
type:foodie
catchphrase: Flying through the land of space!
des: An odd mutant of a acorn and an astronaut. Seems to have human capabilities.

could you do a epic spiderman monster?

NAme:Low Budget beast
Description:“grrrrr dooo doo roooooo”
Type:FanFave

Rarity:Legendary

Description: " in a large caaammmphhhhooorrr tree, a large beast dwells, only letting in little children in it’s lair like a little kid name may. It is very large and stronk, so don’t pick a fight

oh alr

That’s so cute!

Name:Krursor
Idea:your default cursor
Crush(Level):Common
Type:Cybrrr
Description:Krursor was a normal cursor.He had a happy life until his user found “Sweezy cursor” and use them .Krursor became jealous.Krursor became angry.And now,he is a crazy cursor but still try to make his user use him again.

Hey Sweezy,you can change it if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon.

PLEASE REPLY ME

Name:Tankommander
Idea:randomly pop up in my mind
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Fanfave?(I don’t know,Sweezy,do it)
Description:Tankommander was a commander of a troop of tank.He lived on an unknown planet.His troop always win.In every battle,he also support his troop by shoot enemy.He the greatest leader on that planet.

Hey Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

Name:Systemmonster
Idea:Solar system
Crush(Level):Mythical
Type:Cosmix
Description:Systemmonster is a monster.It wandering in the universe.Human can only see it as a system.Fùfín also write:“In the night sky,a lonely thing wandering in the universe with it’s white dot”.

Hey Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me
Fùfín and everything else in that is not real.It’s just my mind write it.
For the “white dot”,what does that mean?That means the planets that orbit the star(it’s head)