Bro-Mon tips to help you! [Tips inside]

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

Hello!
Today i’ll tell some tips to you and also answer some questions about the bro-mon extension, let’s start with this one:

MY BRO-MON DOESN’T APPEAR

We have a lot of reports about finding bro-mon faster. You can see that in bro-mon world inicial page it say: Patience is the key, but everyone knows that people still browsing for a full day and don’t finding 1 bro-mon!
I believe that @sweezy is working on a better game quallity for us!

You can try the Tabby Tangle strategy (or call like you prefer): Open a lot of tabs and open many websites (the websites that most appear bro-mon for you), then stay browsing and trying finding new bro-mons! I hope that this strategy (that i use and it works very well) help you to give you a lot of bro-mon :wink:

I JUST KEEP LOSING

Try to use your best bro-mon as they are programmed to best beat their rarity:
Commons have an easier time defeating Uncommons
Uncommons have an easier time defeating rares
Rares are easier to beat epics
Epics have an easier time supporting Legendaries
Legendaries have an easier time defeating Mythics

So, if you still finding bro-mon so much better than yours, sorry but this is a question about luck. Every crush (rarity) have your own stats and if you have an common trying to beat an epic, for example, you really need luck to try make a lot of dmg and epic make a small dmg. Bro-Mon is more about luck, not strategy.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE BRO-MON LAG

I’m talking about this one:

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 9.03.47 am

Here is a important tip for you: @sweezy still working and they’re doing the best to fix this
They also talk to us about this “Bro-Lag

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update: we’ve made the necessary fixes, and this update is already in the Chrome Web Store moderation queue. Once the new version is published, your extensions will be updated, and everything should be back to normal. It might take a little bit of time due to browser caching, but hopefully, all the graphics will be displaying correctly in the extension soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug.

And also, they aswer this:

Hey! The new version of the extension has been up on the Chrome Store for about 10 hours now. So, for most of you, it should have updated to version 1.7.2 by now.

Please check and let us know if it’s been updated on your end and if the graphics are loading properly now.

To check the version of the extension:

1. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser to open the menu.
  2. Navigate to “Extensions” and select “Manage Extensions.”
  3. Activate “Developer mode” in the upper right corner.
  4. Find the “Bro-Mon” extension in the list.
  5. Beneath the extension name, you should see the version number displayed.

If it shows version 1.7.2, then the extension has been successfully updated. If not, you may need to wait a bit longer for the update to take effect automatically.

Once updated, please verify if the graphics are loading correctly. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

So, guys, if this glitch still on your Bro-Mon extesion, please stop reporting it because @sweezy fix it or still fixing. It is better for you, that doesn’t use your time on that, and also for @sweezy that already see a lot of reports about it (and this is also so annoying)

Hey, me from the future here, if you still having hte problem (don’t create a topic about it) just look at this:

Thanks!

BRO-MON MASTER BADGE

To get your precious Bro-Mon Master Badge, you can send to @sweezy a picture showing that you capture every single bro-mon, or help a lot with the community, how to do that?

• Answer other’s questions
  • Giving new ideas
  • Reporting bugs/glitchs
  • Showing your opinion
    And more!

CHANGING YOUR PFP

I already make it a tutorial for that, so you guys can see it here:

UPDATING YOUR BRO-MON EXTENSION

Don’t worry about that either, most of the time the extension will be automatically updated when it… has an update. No need to worry about ah… How can I update my extension? Will the new bro-mon appear? No, the extension will always be automatically updated and there is currently no bug about this.

ARE YOU BORED AND WANT TO DO SOMETHING BRO-MON?

Why don’t you try to gain inspiration?

• For example: You watched a movie and thought something about it was really cool, like watching - Naruto and you saw Kurama, you thought “wow, what a cool fox!”, a bro-mon fox inspired by Naruto, would it be cool? And start thinking about your idea.

• Now, if you don’t want to suggest a bro-mon idea, try playing an online game and turning it into a super fun playing zone post! How about creating your personalized bro-mon wallpapers?

• And how about create a toy/object in real life or even making a fanart about bro-mon? And at Sweezy Cursors, suggesting new cursors that are different from something you like or have seen would be a great start!

Here are some tips to help you:

THANK YOU!
If you have more questions or want more tips to put here, tell me on the comments! I’m trying to help everyone :wink:

Nice job!
Great post. By the way, I’ve moved this post to Bro-Mon as it is more related :slight_smile:

Love it!

Thank you so much!! this is amazing!

ty
It was on wild zone then i moved to tips now it is on bro-mon lol

1 Like

sophie a i made the post on the tabby tangler method already

okay

i tryed it it dosent work

it does just wait five minutes or more

can you make it so that they are slower