Cancel CringeXD’s bro mon!

CringeXD, a person who has left the community with bad summaries of people, have had his idea done by @sweezy. This is simply just not fair, as he has pinged half the community and even had only had 3 votes. Therefore, I suggest that @CringeXD ’s bro mon be canceled before too late, or eradicate his name from the idea entirely.

I support you, he called @3o4z 's ideas dumb and called @AyoBird offensive, thats not cool!

3 Likes

:fax: :fax: FR!! tho

1 Like

no one listened :disappointed:

1 Like

because theres only me tou and @TheBssimulator online now

2 Likes

Yeah we shall get his name of the idea

1 Like

I agree

3 Likes

For some reason…i dont know what to say but…I agree…I dont want anyone call others with bad words…

I agree

no @CringeXD is good person! we shouldnt judge someone based purely on what they have done in the past and our personal opinions about them. sweezy added his bromon for a reason and we should respect that. someone please close this topic. i hope this settles it.

I did.

1 Like

What?His bro-mon is really got added?That is cool!

Well that is true…

Maybe they should just close the topic.

I don’t know what he did tho.

Cool

Lmao thats basically wut i did

i agree
1.this guy should have respect, like i remember seeing his hate on @ayobird and thats just not cool man (ik he also hated on someone else)
2.he’s just writing down a bro mon name without a description, and pinging a ton of ppl with just 3 VOTES
overall i think his bro mon should be cancelled
sweezy has a team of devs who code and i don’t think they would be very pleased to heard about this
IT IS VERY HARD TO CODE (only if ur doing some goofy scratch)
but i think we should just leave him alone for now
if he KEEPS on hating (which i think he won’t)
then ye kick/warn

2 Likes