Entire New Bro-Mon Update!

Post as many bromon ideas here! :upside_down_face: I will also post lots of cool bromon ideas here!

Name: Huggy Wuggy
Rarity: Legendary
Type: FanFav
Description: Huggy Wuggy is a menacing character from the horror video game “Poppy Playtime.” Standing unnaturally tall with elongated limbs, he is covered in blue fur and sports a grotesquely wide grin filled with razor-sharp teeth. His large, unblinking eyes add to his unsettling presence. Huggy Wuggy’s primary role is to stalk and terrify players within the abandoned toy factory setting of the game, making him a central figure in its spine-chilling narrative.

download

Name: Salt’n Pepper
Rarity: Uncommon or Rare
Type: Foodie
Description: Idk can you figure something out
Catch Frayze: Dobble Trouble

Name: Sir Platypus
Type: Wildify :herb:
Rarity: Maybe :game_die: Rare or Epic
Phrase: “Clank, quack, conquer!”
Description: It’s a duck! It’s a beaver! No, it’s Sir Platypus! Ever since he was a duckling, he was enamoured with medieval tales, now he can not lay an egg on his mission to defend the Palace of the Pond. If you ever find yourself in a flap, fear not! Here comes Sir Platepus, clinking and clanking, ready to dive into adventure.
Appearance: A biped platypus wearing shiny plate armour with a sword and shield inspired by medieval knights of fantasy tales.

Credit to some other creators.

woah is this Sir Platepus? I would love to see it on the game

1 Like

Yeah me too

It’s great right?

Sorry, we already have a dedicated section and we dont need this.