Show off your custom Bro Mons here πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸ˜–πŸ–ŒοΈ

Hey Bro Mon Masters :globe_with_meridians: up for a challenge? Design a custom bro mom and post them below. I’m excited to see all your wonderful designs.

Reccomended post format

Image:
Rarity:
Type:
Description

2 Likes

name is skecth

1 Like

Thats sick! whats his type? and Rarity?

1 Like

is this what you were imagineing>

2 Likes

I was trying to make a mirrors ghost for every time some one has broken a mirror

2 Likes

it type is webby and its rarity is uncomon and i was trying to make ito a crmpled paper

1 Like

Sick!

1 Like

ah i see

1 Like

Name: Rock’n Doll
Rarity: Uncommon
Description: This doll is not just a doll! This doll is here to be rocking and be rollin for the cyber community. Her mind is always rocking around! Be ready to Rock’n Doll!
Type: Iconix

1 Like

Name: flameCURSer(flaming cursor)
Type: BROWSARRR(?)
Rarity: rare(why not?)
Description: Behold the FlameCURSer! You will never notice until it is too late when the FlameCURSer curse and make your mouse burn, an uncontrollable burn!
flameCURSer

1 Like

oh wow cool FAKEmon, can i have this art?

Yeah i don’t mind but what might u be using it for?

1 Like

Rarity: Epic
Type: BROWSARRR
Description: β€œCircuits and wires, CPU Computer!” (trying to make it realistic)

2 Likes

Wow, I really love this topic. Thanks, @kaiser, for creating it!

And I adore your artworks, guys, it’s truly amazing. I think we’ll also keep an eye on this space to inspire new Bro-Mons.

Considering how talented everyone is here, I’m thinking about maybe creating a guide in the future on how to fully develop your own Bro-Mon, including requirements for images and so on. This way, you could fully realize your own monsters, enhancing your skills in design and creativity. :art:

1 Like

i got a legendary and a mythic but i dont have rare so i cant beat it

1 Like

i got orb chrome and googly googler

1 Like

it’s goggle googler

1 Like

its called mamorupt

2 Likes

looks sick abit hard to see whats going on though ;-;

1 Like