The "Bro-Lag" is killing me

@sweezy Whenever a bro-mon spawns, my screen gets really laggy. Can you please fix this?

Hey,

Could you provide a screenshot or a detailed description of how exactly the lag happens? It would really help us troubleshoot the issue more effectively.

That isn’t lag it’s a glitch I have it too

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update: we’ve made the necessary fixes, and this update is already in the Chrome Web Store moderation queue. Once the new version is published, your extensions will be updated, and everything should be back to normal. It might take a little bit of time due to browser caching, but hopefully, all the graphics will be displaying correctly in the extension soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug.

That is not what I meant. I mean my screen starts slowing down whenever a bro-mon spawns

Hi,

I’ve just posted some detailed steps on how to help troubleshoot the image loading issue. Please check out the instructions here:

I need you to follow the steps and send me a screenshot of the DevTools window, showing the error status of the images that didn’t load (any status other than 200). This will help us understand and fix the problem.

Thanks for your cooperation!