About the New Monster Ideas category

Name:Tankommander
Idea:randomly pop up in my mind
Crush(Level):Uncommon
Type:Fanfave?(I don’t know,Sweezy,do it)
Description:Tankommander was a commander of a troop of tank.He lived on an unknown planet.His troop always win.In every battle,he also support his troop by shoot enemy.He the greatest leader on that planet.

Hey Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me

Name:Systemmonster
Idea:Solar system
Crush(Level):Mythical
Type:Cosmix
Description:Systemmonster is a monster.It wandering in the universe.Human can only see it as a system.Fùfín also write:“In the night sky,a lonely thing wandering in the universe with it’s white dot”.

Hey Sweezy,you can change if you don’t like…But if you choose mine to be the new bro-mon
,please reply me
Fùfín and everything else in that is not real.It’s just my mind write it.
For the “white dot”,what does that mean?That means the planets that orbit the star(it’s head)

Guys! Advertise your idea here for optimized reach to the community!

1 Like

Name: LedChess
Idea: damage 12-18 hp 48.
Crush (level): rare
Type: webby
Description (max 250 characters):is a chess pieces that glow and have arms and legs just like human
Design (optional):

click the blue ‘here’ on my text for a place to advertise

And welcome to the community! See :point_right:HERE​:point_left: for some tips on the community! Glad to have you here!

Name:papyrus
Idea:when he spawn in your computer he is slow but do not let that trick you he has 92 hp and does 10-20 damage
Crush (level):mythical
Phrase:Neyhehe
Type: Fan Fave :raised_hands:
Description: Papyrus wants to become a Royal Guard to gain fame and friends. He patrols and prepares many puzzles but he is still gives people a chance (papyrus by tobyfox x.com /idea:@the_doise)
Design: his overworld sprite/battle sprite and disbelief
2024_07_03_0o9_Kleki
Papyrus_battle

Name:WildRoardiaton
Idea:from nowhere
Crush(Level):Rare
Type:FanFave?idk,do it,Sweezy
Description:Born from a storage in a war.WildRoardiation was a normal barrel.Until there’s a bomb destroyed all other barrel,he feel lonely,angry.Now,he is on the way to revenge for his friends.

,please reply me

Name: Huggy Wuggy
Rarity: Legendary
Type: FanFav
Description: ???

Name: Slimy
Idea Jumps alot
Crush (level): Epic
Type: Wildlife
Description: Slimes are bouncy, cube-shaped hostile mobs that spawn deep underground in particular chunks, or in swamp biomes. They attack by jumping at their targets, come in three sizes and larger slimes can split into smaller ones on death.Design: a minecraft slime
and instead of running he hops away
and everytime you attack his animation makes him become more slimes
Catchphrase(optional) Slime that Steals the Show.

Name : Night Hunter
Type: Iconicz
Rarity: legendary
Phrase: Why focus all your efforts on reshaping the Dream World
Description: He is the tyrannical ruler of the Grim Realm and the master of the Grimspawn who wishes to escape Dream World and rule the waking World.The Nightmare King had a belief that instilling fear in others would ensure his lasting memory, and thus he embarked on a mission to corrupt the Dream World. His sinister plan involved terrorizing dreamers and stealing thier imaginations.
Colour: purple ang black.

Name :Megalagone
Rarity: legendary or mythic
Type: wildfly
Cachphrase: Surfs up surfs …GONE?
Description:Born from a glitchy website Megla-gone appeared.With a digital bite and a hunger to surf this online roamer leaves crashing websites in its wake.This shark uses its skills to surf the web with insane speed and a pair of jaws that pack a punch this shark is one of the most dangerous digital creatures.The best surfer on the web!

1 Like

So here it is an idea about a turtle, photo by @AlexDTO . Okay… I’m not going to create a full topic about it so here it goes:

Name: Boturtle

Idea: A robot turtle made of metal. It lives in a technological/futuristic city where there are many “flashy and futuristic lights”.

Crush (level): Rare

Type: Cybrrr

Catchphrase: “One, two, three… Attack!”

Description (max 250 characters): Introducing Boturtle! The best known for being the (not slow) but the most robotic! Be careful if you are in the most futuristic city on the internet, if you stumble upon one of them, it will throw stones at you in three seconds, quickly, run away! (It doesn’t have 250 characters)

Design (optional):

More information:

1 Like

Epic drawing! Only if I can draw that good!

Make the first Minecraft Bro-mon. level legendary a creeper who creeps in to ur browser and appears with an explostion type:browsaaar i will be waiting :blush:

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

idea @CringeXD

1 Like

Indiana Phones: ‘This iPhone 5 will thrive’
Rarity: Legendary
type: Iconix
As apple contines to make new phones the iPhone 5 is left in the dust. But not this iPhone, Indiana Phones born from a glitchy sim card of Indiana Jones, now he acts like him going on adventures and destroying bad guys everywhere he sees one. But he some how always wins

2 Likes

Fix a little bit :wink: :
Name:Creeper or Creepy Green (if we have a copyright problem)
Crush(Level):Legendary
Phrase?:“Creep you to Minecraft”
Type:Browsarr or Webby??
Description:A creeper that escape the game and try to scare people.It exploded many browser and run away.It’s chased by the game to this day and still wandering the browsers.
Appear:The face of the creeper or a explosion???
Idle:a creeper
run left and right:Legs go up and down.
Battle:Make the creeper’s face angry???

Your idea is cool,hope it be add soon.
Sorry if it’s look bad :frowning:

1 Like

name: alfred fox
crush: epic
phrase : the opposite of toxic
in old vikings mythology his the representation of pure souls and he lives in the woods so he can help brave users how stumble upon him