New ? rarity suggestion

Rarity name: ??? (thats the name of the rarity. If you don’t like it you can change it to Secret instead.)

Power: 15-20
Health: 56

Description: These mysterious but powerful Bro-Mon lurk in the shadows. Beware as once a great prophecy said: “If these creatures join together, the combined might of their power may destroy the very world as we know it…”

@sweezy +other leaders pls consider this as I would love to have one of my ideas added to the game.

PS: If you do consider adding this (which I really hope you will) it would be cool if you put (suggested by @EthanDaZhao) at the bottom of the description.

TY

i like bro mon because you can fight different bromon but sadly we can’t do it at school

1 Like

Hey, nice idea we have here!
unfortunately leaders can’t add suggestions to the game, but I believe that this good idea have a high chance to be added!
@sweezy can really think about it and try add it.
Thanks for sharing your idea! Post moved to Game Enhancement Ideas

1 Like

tysm :DDD.

5 Likes

this is an absolute masterpiece of literature ethan

kool

1 Like

i have designed a new bro mon idea for this rarity
it’s called mysti-script. ive posted about it. please go check it out!:grin::grin::grin:
the post is called bromon idea! super awesome!

1 Like

yeah he sould

@discobot start advanced user

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. — Lao Tzu

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@discobot fortune

hi can u vote for my warriors bro mon

can u vote for my warriors bro mon

I think this is a great idea. I hope it gets added.

Please stop advertising for your Bro-Mon, it could very well be in the next update, k?

1 Like

k sry

best i have heard

Yes, I think the best name for it is Secret. Orrrr Mysterious or God or Higher idk